Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Beach Fun


Lot's going on... figured I better post or the next one would be a mile long. Amy started classes at Grossmont College. I went over there to pay for some books today. $150 for one book, please! That is a scam if I ever heard it. I might start writing college textbooks. Fortunately, her scholarship from the church covered everything for this semester as well as the last one. After that, we will most likely pay as long as she's working, and as long as we aren't broke! Ally will start on Tuesday, we still have shopping to do for her.

Amy dropped her phone in the parking lot a couple nights ago. She didn't know she had dropped it, but her friend got a phone call from someone who found the phone, and she ended up getting it back. I can't believe I'm not the first one listed in her phone as the priority contact -- ha!

We had beach baptisms, along with volleyball and food, at Mariner's Point on Mission Beach on Sunday. I ended up getting a $40.00 parking ticket (which I am appealing) and getting stuck in the sand. Lucky for me, Loren was there with his jeep!




Still hot this week and the fires are burning -- but they are pretty far north of us right now. In fact, I haven't even seen smoke in the sky. It is supposed to cool off to the 80's by the weekend. I thought maybe we'd get some remnants of the hurricane hitting Baja, but they are saying no...

Photobucket

1 comment: