Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lovin' From the Oven!



I've been doing good on my goal to fix a good breakfast on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. So far I've made hashbrown casserole, croissants, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, waffles with fruit, and this egg casserole which included bacon, eggs, and cheese. Why this particular photo turned out so tiny -- I have no clue.

Tomorrow it's sausage, gravy, and biscuits. Next week I try French toast casserole. Granted it's not all from scratch (some is), but it fills the tummy! Since Ally has to be to school an hour earlier this year and has cross country practice after school, I had to do something to get her off to a good start. Chris gets home from work about the time we get up, so he's happy to have some hot food waiting, too. Amy also is up early on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so she usually eats before college classes, and tomorrow her friends might stop in to grab something on the way. The only bad thing is getting up by 6 a.m., sometimes at 5 a.m. if I need to stick something in the oven...

We have an AWESOME women's Bible study going on right now on the subject of prayer. And I'm not just saying that because I'm co-leading it:) We are learning so much about faith, prayer, and God. My faith is increasing daily -- not that I will get what I pray for, but that God will answer in His way and He will be glorified! Women are stepping out of their comfort zone and praying -- it is WONDERFUL!!!!

I printed out 19 pages (12 x 12) of scrapbooking I had been working on over several months. Still have a few more to print, but need to order more paper and another cartridge.

Looking forward to volleyball tomorrow and I must get some cleaning done this weekend -- I can't put it off any longer. Cleanliness is next to Godliness... oh, wait that isn't in the Bible (thank goodness!).

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment