Sunday, September 13, 2009

Picture Perfect



I borrowed Amy's nice camera that we got her last year for Christmas to take some photos at Ally's country meet in Escondido this weekend. I found some really cute photos on Amy's camera, so I took a few to post here. Two of them are from the San Diego Zoo and one might be from the lake across from the house. Nice photo of the snake eating a rat?!




Amy and I went shopping to pick up a couple clothing items for her later on Saturday. I finally bought a pair of jeans and a shirt. Usually I get so frustrated trying on stuff, I end up getting nothing. I don't really like shopping for clothes for myself -- it seems like the stuff looks good on the hanger then weird on me... ha! I just like comfy for the most part. I did buy a pair of skinny jeans for the first time and a shirt with tiny anchors on it. Amy and I ate at the Olive Garden and then I had a Starbucks Caramel Frap Light on the way home. Tasty!

Ally missed a medal this week by four places. I think six people on the team ended up with medals. She wasn't too bummed, I don't know if she even expected to get that close. She'll do better during the races where it's divided by grade, so that she's racing only against sophomores.





My boss is gone on a fishing trip all next week. Have some things to take care of, but should be a pretty casual week -- yay! Haven't been eating all that well, need to buckle down tomorrow to get that last 10 pounds off.

Had lunch at Frubble today with friends from years gone by. The food wasn't that impressive, but the Frubble smoothie drink was good and the fellowship was great! It's fun staying in touch with people on Facebook -- that's where we reconnected with one of the friends, and stay in touch with the others.

Ally's got all of her homework pretty much finished up for Tuesday, so tomorrow will be chores for her and I think she has a Systematic Theology assignment to work on. It's a college textbook, so I'm sure that will take some brain power.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment