Monday, September 21, 2009

Tough Break


Ally injured her ankle slipping off a curb at cross country practice, so she was out for the week. She couldn't race on Saturday, but we did go to support the team (although we went around 9 a.m. instead of 7 a.m. since she wasn't racing). It was a hot, long day -- but she had fun. It's supposed to be in the hundreds this coming week... bummer, I thought summer was over...

Ally's friend's sister got a bunny for a pet, so Ally has read all about them and was listing all the great things about owning a bunny today... I told her the cats would eat them, so that's not going to happen... I think she's waiting now for the cats to die. Poor things. The bunny was cute!



We went to see friends today who are leaving to plant a Wesleyan church in Texas near Dallas. It was good to see lots of friends I haven't seen in awhile. Didn't stay too long, Chris had to get some sleep.

Watched most of the Charger game... it ended badly, that's all we can say.

Ally and I are heading up to Ontario (CA) this weekend to attend a party for our friend who's going into the Navy and leaves for bootcamp on October 5. We are staying a night at the Double Tree and will shop at Ontario Mills (a ginormous mall). The mall is so large it has two of some stores... I'm sure I'll be able to find a Starbucks in there somewhere:)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment