Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Scrap, Therefore I Am!

I worked this week on these two scrapbook pages from photos taken over the summer. I have a few more pages to do, then I'll be caught up.

I made this French Toast Bake for breakfast this week... very tasty!


And I scanned in some older pics to post on Facebook of my Navy days. Gotta love the glasses! The last pic is me and my dad before the Memorial Day parade, and Chris and I at the end of our enlistments.



Ally is still recovering from her injured ankle and won't race tomorrow. She needs to have a good rest before trying to run again. She ran three miles her first day back and it was not good.

Had Bible study tonight. The Holy Spirit is awesome! Who knew He did so much! I had two pages of notes on the things He does and each line was a different thing. I am just amazed at how the Spirit was before creation (hovering), inspired the Word, and then reveals through the Word, and even searches God and knows what to pray for us. AMAZING! One author said He takes our ignorance and changes it to wisdom. I thought to myself, I should be pretty wisdomous then! Lol!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment