Thursday, April 28, 2011

Croppy Cat

Yeah, I don't make up my own scrapbooking layouts for the most part, and I don't care who knows it.  I do everything digital and on my computer, and I am totally caught up and have about 15 albums (actual albums, I print out 12 x 12 pages).  I like the ease, the lack of mess, the low cost, and the great look of the pages.  I am not big on journaling, but I do try to get the facts and dates in!  Here's my latest two pages.


Amy's knee is slowly getting better.  She missed about two days of school and work.  The x-rays showed nothing broken, but possible stretched or torn ligaments -- could take a couple months to feel normal again.

Ally's been swimming daily to get ready for her lifeguard training the first weekend in May.

Chris's helicopter detail is most likely coming to an end, and he will go back to "the line."  That's good and bad.  He would love the detail if it was ran properly, but he's been dealing with issues (especially with proper equipment) for over two years now and has talked every now and then about going back to the line.   On the other hand, he loves flying, and it's a fairly cushy job.  We will have to wait and see what's next.  He could stay on the line, work other posts (travel), teach, or be on a squad... horses, ATV's, boats, etc.

He had a crown that turned into two crowns put on his teeth this week.  Still one more to be done, too.  He has temps on for now.

My work is pretty slow, but summer is our busiest time, so hopefully things will pick up soon.

My Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment