Monday, April 25, 2011

He is Risen!

He is risen, indeed!

Had a great Easter.  Went to church.  Ally worked at the coffee cart and in the nursery.  I greeted and ushered.  Chris was a Roman soldier in the crucifixion mini-drama on Good Friday.  Here is my studly Roman soldier sipping a Starbucks:)


He had to wake up, go to the church, then on to work.  So I went to Starbucks and got him a coffee while they were rehearsing.  He ended up being so tired, he took the night off from work anyway, so we went out to eat after the Good Friday service.  Good times!

I made some goodies to give away at the ministry booths on Easter.  I made this basket, plus about six plates full of other goodies.


The Easter bunny came and brought Cadbury eggs and all kinds of yummy candy to my girls -- of course, I prefer my own (but I haven't mastered anything close to Cadbury eggs, yet!).  I found these two stuffed Peeps at the store about a month ago and got them for the girls, because I knew I woudn't find them later.


Amy fell down some carpeted stairs, and injured her knee.  It has three huge carpet burns on it and is swollen.  That was last week.  She is going to the doctor to have it looked at today.  She can't stand for very long, which is all she does at school and her two jobs right now!

My Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment