Friday, April 22, 2011

Jesus Christ, Peter Rabbit, or Mother Earth?

I vote for Jesus!  I wonder who scheduled Earth Day on Good Friday?  Well, I say it IS "Happy Earth Day," because Jesus was put into the earth... but praise God He didn't stay there!  Happy Earth Day, indeed!!!!

I can play volleyball again!  I only have to tape the broken finger to the next one for a few more weeks.  It hurt a little while playing, but feels fine now.  The swelling has not gone down much, and the doc said I may never fit my twenty year anniversary ring on again.  I will wait a year or so I guess and then have the ring resized if I need to.  Or maybe I should get a twenty-five year ring.  MWAH HAH HAH.

We had sushi yesterday at our favorite place, Arigato's, with some friends.  Here's Ally and two of hers.   They have the best shrimp tempura I have ever had, and their prices are reasonable, and their sushi delish!  What more could you ask for?


I made some Easter candies this week.  Didn't go hog wild like I did at Christmas.  I like how the cake pops turned out.  I tried to make them egg shaped.  They looked better when they were finished... whew!  These are strawberry cake and strawberry frosting dipped in white chocolate.  VERY RICH!  I only ate one.


Made some chocolate dipped Peeps, which I saw in the store this week that someone stole my idea.  I made these last year, and now suddenly there are chocolate covered Peeps in the stores... interrrrresting!!!!!


These I call 100 Grand Eggs, they have crisped rice milk chocolate on the outside, and caramel on the inside.  Got this idea from my sister... they taste just like a 100 Grand Bar, only better of course.  The white ones are white chocolate with tangerine crunch mixed it.  So good -- and they turned out like speckled eggs.. cool!


And the old standby favorite that everyone asks for... peanut butter filled.  Like Reese's but way better!


Chris is a Roman Soldier in the Good Friday program tonight at church.  He has had rehearsal twice.  Good thing, no one wants Jesus falling off the cross in the middle of the crucifixion scene!

He is Risen!

My Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment