Monday, August 02, 2010

Forget Me Not


I just need a minute here to harp about trying to remember so many user names and passwords it's ridiculous. I understand the need for security, but is it really necessary to make so many restrictions? At first I tried to keep all my user names and passwords for the most part alike. While I understand that may not be in my best interest should some evil person gain my info, I have a hard time using at least one uppercase letter, one lower case letter, no two letters the same in a row, at least one number, at least one symbol... sometimes I can make up a user name, sometimes my email must be used. And to top that off, if I haven't used a password in six months, I have to make up a new one. IF THAT ISN'T BAD ENOUGH I am instructed not to write down my passwords, because that would be unsafe. HA HA HA HA... now THAT'S A GOOD ONE!

Okay, moving on... we are having a great summer. Right now we are gearing up and getting excited about cruising to Alaska at the end of August. That will be the end of our summer as school starts again right after Labor Day. Ally said she's looking forward to the cruise in one way, but not in another -- since school starts after we get back. Wow, only two more years and she'll be finished with high school.

We are going to see comedian Tim Hawkins tomorrow night with some friends. Good, clean comedy:) I bought Chris two tickets to see BB King and Buddy Guy on August 14. He is taking his friend Steve, which I totally encourage, since that is not my thing. I told him I'd come and bring my iPad. He really didn't think that was funny.

Now Chris is a great hubby and wonderful father, but I must post these pics for my friend. She posted a pic of a cupboard door that was left open, and this is what I wake up to about every morning... how can someone not see these? I know, I know... if that's the worst thing he does...






My Sig

2 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed this post!! first of all I totally agree with you on the password thingy. Drives me nuts. I hate the ones that make you use one upper case letter or the ones that will only allow you to have 6 letters.

    And second, I thought it was just the one picture of the washer and dryer, then the pictures continued and I seriously laughed out loud. Classic!

    I'm very excited for you and the cruise. Will you blog while on the cruise? =) You know, with that fancy iPad and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! If I had an every morning-open- drawer/door-thingy I would not want to get out of bed. That is crazy...

    ReplyDelete