Sunday, August 09, 2009

Candy and More Candy

Had a fantastic week this week. On Saturday I made thirteen boxes of candies for the missions auction at church. Candy and filling everywhere! Caramel, peanut butter, peanuts, maple filling, krisped rice, raspberry crunch... I think the boxes sold for around $150 -- was happy to help out! Plus bought a couple cakes -- Ally took her ladybug one to her friend's house, and I am sending the apple caramel cake to Chris' work, but I did have a small piece and it was delish!


Lost a couple more pounds this week... with all that candy making, I was good -- I only ate one piece. Best two points I had all week.

On Tuesday, I took Ally and Bree to the Zoo. Bree was getting ready to have knee surgery, so it was our last hurrah for a few weeks and then summer will be almost over. We had so much fun. I am going to post a new slide show at the bottom of this blog, so check it out when you get the chance.
Add Image

Just thinking today how content I am with my life in this season. So thankful for God's blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment