Friday, January 22, 2010

Wacky Weather!


Crazy is all I can say... this week we've had rain, floods, lightning, thunder, trees down, cars crashed all over the place, power outages, tornado warnings, an earthquake and today -- a hail storm! Is this San Diego?! I don't think so! Here's me after I ran outside at work to snap a couple pics of the hail. Last time I remember it hailing here was about 15 years ago. Amy was little, and I remember us scooping it up and throwing it all over. Then to boot, the sun came out -- although it's gone again. The rains are supposed to let up after today... we're ready! The gazebo across the street is still above water, but the water has already crept up a few feet at least.



I lost another pound... finally! Only eight more to go to goal. I have actually lost five since the first of the year, but four of those don't count to me because that's holiday weight I gained. Here's one of my favorite low cal, low point snacks. Diet orange soda and fat free cool whip... two points and delish!

I picked this up for Ally in a discount after-Christmas bin for a buck or two. I love Larry. We used to go around singing... "I have to tell you something... I have no belly button." From one of the Veggie Tales videos I think.

Tigger cracked me up again. I was home alone, and he did not like that, so he started bringing me gifts to make up for it I guess. I told him if he kept it up, I wouldn't have to bring down the laundry. Crazy cat!


I made a calendar for my friend, Thelma, in Arizona... sort of a late Christmas present with all the pics we took while we were there. Some amazing pics!


It's the end of the year at work, so I'm finalizing the books and tax things. I issued the W-2's for all the employees this week, glad to have that finished. We will file our own taxes by the end of the month hopefully!

I've had time to actually read a couple books this week. My pile by my bed is slowly shrinking! We were happy to hear about the republican win in Mass. this week -- AWESOME... now to work on California!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The weather has been crazy! The pic of you by your car is crazy!!! And your orange float looks yummy. I think I'm gonna pick up some orange soda today! Keep up the good work! And I'm just gonna say it Connie... you posted 7... 7 pictures in this ONE post. You could totally do Project 365 with us!!

    ReplyDelete