Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Out With the Old, In With the New


All the Christmas decorations have been put away. I tweaked my back moving the last box and was out of commission for a few days. Fortunately it was the weekend. I stayed half reclined on the couch for two days. I felt good while bowling, ATVing, riding in the car for hours on end, and playing volleyball, but I guess the old muscles just couldn't take anything else. That was last weekend though, and I'm better now.

My Bible finally came in, 33 days after I ordered it. I went to pick it up and couldn't believe it, but the engraving was missing the upper part of the "C" in my name. She fixed it -- it's still not perfect, but I couldn't put up with it anymore. It's going to be in a cover anyway.

Ally had her friend Bree over for New Years and we stayed up, making all kinds of noise and playing games. Having Chris there was fun. He got up at 10 p.m. to celebrate with us.

Amy left her phone on top of the car and it's gone. That's three in a year. She has to pay for this replacement. Verizon was able to extend her contract by one year and give her a phone for about $120. I'm thinking of just giving it to her for her birthday, so she won't have to pay me back. Amy's ipod touch she got from Gabe for Christmas wouldn't work with our router. It was too old. So got a new router and spent three hours installing that. Major issues and a couple hours on the phone with Linksys then Cox. Turns out the "auto detect" for the router was turned off, Cox fixed the issue within two minutes of me calling them. Grrrrrr. Anyway the router is much better, and everyone is happy now.

Mom's coming to visit and soak in the warmer weather at the beginning of February. We are looking forward to that, she'll be here for Amy's birthday and is staying for three weeks.

I got all my photos for 2009 organized, the best ones on my digital frame, and even got some scrapbooking done in the last few days!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment