Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Spooky! And Piggy.


There are some crazy things in the stores these days! Here's me and ghoulie... Kathy said it reminds her of Jobie... LOL!


Seriously, is this a Christmas decoration?


And here's a giant pepper -- why, I do not know!


Figured I better post a few comments and pics because I'll have plenty to post next week after our trip to Catalina.

Here's Chris getting ready to go to work... I needed a pic for a scrapbook page, so had him pose for this.

Tomorrow we're going to the pumpkin patch. Chris is off work until Sunday night. Woo hoo! Then we will play volleyball tomorrow night.

Made these peanut butter and chocolate squares, but they turned into a giant mess, the peanut butter mix was too soft... sent them over to Amy's friend's house, I'm sure they are gone by now!


The router at work went out, so no internet. Big fiasco with the router and now the modem. It's getting fixed in the morning... will be day four! Didn't realize how much I use the internet until I didn't have it. Couldn't even look up a zip code.

I am steaming because Starbucks raised my frap drink price BY THIRTY CENTS! Come on! I can see maybe a nickle. But geesh... everyone's trying to cut back and cut prices... what is up with that. I am just going to get a tall instead of a grande from now on, I refuse to pay over four dollars for a stinkin' drink!

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment