Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Mom's Day to Me -- Belated

We celebrated Mother's Day a week late due to the aforementioned "unfortunate incident."  And it was totally a great day.  On Saturday, we ate at one of my favorite restaurants, Shogun, where they cook Japanese food at your table.  I had steak and shrimp!  (Photo includes our "adopted" daughter Bree.)



Then we (me plus girls) went to see the movie Water for Elephants.  A good movie -- I give it an 8 out of 10.  It seemed a little slow to me, however I have not read the book.  One thing is for sure, Robert Pattinson is a 10 out of 10!

We then went shopping, and when we got home Amy gave me a hair trim and a pedicure.  Ally knows me well -- this was my gift from her:)


Yesterday, Ally and I went to the rodeo grounds, which is very near our home, to see our friend show her pig named Skittles.  Hilarious -- those pigs basically do what they want.  One even charged the judge.  It was fun, and made me miss the gool ol' country times before I became all citifed.


My Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment