Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello, Sunshine!



Summer was off to a slow start weather wise... below normal temperatures and cloudy about every morning until at least noon -- sometimes all day. I love it though -- I know the hot days are a comin'! Today it's sunny and 80 degrees, so I think we're on our way.

I have been too busy (or lazy) to post lately... we had a fun 4th of July. We went to church where I was honored to say a prayer for our nation (Lord knows, we need it). Here's a photo of us on the 4th.



Ally has been asking to drive every time we get in the car... most of the time, we let her. She doesn't understand it's not as fun for us as it is for her. A couple people have already pulled out in front of her or cut her off. She got all feisty -- we say, get used to it, it's going to happen your whole life. I told her it's not her driving I'm worried about, it's everyone else on the road.



Got to see lots of my Wesleyan peeps at our ordination service and district conference. An Iraqi pastor, Pastor Floreed, was ordained -- he has a ministry through our home church.

Ally took some great shots at Sea World... here are some of them.






This weekend is my company picnic at Soak City -- looking forward to that. Hope it's at least sunny that day!


My Sig





No comments:

Post a Comment