Monday, June 21, 2010

Fun at the Fair



Went to the San Diego County Fair this week. Had a great time, it wasn't busy at all during the week. Had awesome Aussie Chips...


Ally and I rode the Tilt-a-Whirl...




We bought Chris a Vitamix blender at the fair at a big discount... he'd been saving for awhile and the family pitched in the last $100 for Father's Day. We've been cooking up smoothies, soups, and even ice cream. The blender is great because the friction heats the soup without a heating element. So easy to make healthy meals. Here's Chris and Ally at Red Lobster where we ate for Father's Day. Amy had to work until 5 p.m. so she missed out -- couldn't go later because Chris needs sleep before going in to work.



Ally got a purse and jewelry at the fair. Somehow all I got was a stuffed banana. HA HA HA -- I probably had to the most fun though, I love all the animal exhibits, the flower exhibit, and the photography exhibits.


Amy's enjoying cosmetology school, Ally's out for the summer and just got her driving permit. Jesus take the wheel!

My Sig

1 comment:

  1. I've been craving those aussie chips since I left the fair! YUM!

    ReplyDelete