Monday, March 22, 2010

I Would Give Up Chocolate... but I'm No Quitter!


Only two weeks to make Easter candy!



I also tried these candies... strawberries and grapes with a hard tack raspberry candy covering... so good!



My new floor went in... yippee! Will post kitchen pics once my moulding is in!





Ally, Bree, and I went to Mt. Helix so Ally could get some cross photos. We acted crazy and took a lot of weird pics!



Sunday at church, Carrie Prejean visited (her aunt sings on our worship team), so I had my pic taken with her!

Yeah, a swarm of bees surrounded my car, and I had to wait to get in. They went into the tree above my car finally, so I snapped this photo. A bee was in my car, in my hair, and I never did find it! Hope it flew out the window.


SOAPBOX: Can't believe congress passed the health care bill -- against the will of the people. So government run health care will be forced on people, less choices for people, more control for the government, and gee -- I wonder where all the billions of dollars are going to come from... This isn't the end of this, believe me!

My Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment