Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cars, Cars, and More Cars

Well, turns out Liberty Mutual did total the Civic.  The final straw was replacing the entire driver's seat due to air bag deployments.  So, we ended up purchasing this 2005 Chevy Malibu from a friend, mostly for the girls to drive.  We were able to pay for it without a loan, so we have one less car payment which is good.


We had a rental in the mean time while the Civic was in the shop.  And I tried to be nice and backed up to let a car through while stopped at a traffic light.  No one was behind of me, but as I backed up a lady pulled out of stopped traffic into my lane.  So I hit her, and it did a little damage, and of course she had a Mercedes.  Ugh, our insurance company is going to have fits.  However, this is my first accident in over 20 years, but with everything else, who knows?!

My Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment