Monday, October 31, 2011

Boo to You!

Had a quiet Halloween -- this is me on the step scaring people.  The Charger game was on, and I was listening to it in the background.  It was very scary!  We lost in overtime.  So many mistakes in that game... even the cats can't watch, they prefer to check out the treaters.  We had about 80 treaters and gave out our usual full size candy bars -- Hershey's, Resees, and Kit-Kats.  Yum!


Ally was a three hole punch.  I don't know where she gets her crazy from!


Amy got her license back.  She hasn't driven in six months.  Finally she can drive herself to school and meetings.  Which means less running around for me.  Yes!

Here's the senior page I made for Ally to go in her yearbook.  The parents of seniors can submit one (for a fee, of course!).  Wow, she will graduate in about seven months.

My Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment