Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Sweet Treats!

Started out making just a couple candies this week, but in my true fashion, overdid with dishes and chocolate flying everywhere.  Was totally exhausted (and doing laundry at the same time), but was glad I broke out my Valentine's molds and made some cute treats.

Peanut butter filled lips...


Raspberry cream filled hearts...


Dark chocolate with pecans and caramel filling...


Chocolate transfer molds (kinda like edible tattoos) ...



The final product!


Last week was able to scrapbook these two Christmas pages...



On a totally random note -- if you don't have one of these -- get one!


They are at Wal-Mart for only a few bucks and are the best thing ever for computer screens, specifically my iPad which has a coating that can never get wet, not even with a damp cloth.  This swipes the fingerprints right off, and the dust, etc. on our laptop and desktop screens.  We have a bigger one we use for the flat screen TV.  One more thing, just to make my life a little easier:)

We are having two underprivileged young girls from another country stay with us this weekend.  They are singing in a group at the church on Sunday.  I think we will take them to the zoo on Saturday.  I usually avoid that place on the weekends, but they will only be here over the weekend.  Ally is really looking forward to it and was even excited to give up her room for the weekend.  We aren't allowed to post their pics on any social media, but we are allowed to make them a scrapbook page of their visit to send with them for their "tour book."  So I might have Ally work on that.

My Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment