Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cool Cat

Love this photo of Tigger taken in Amy's room. Her "Tart Apple" paint brings out his eyes. I'm sure he appreciates the angle this was taken, as the camera takes off five pounds... ha!



Amy was diagnosed with pneumonia (finally) and has been on four different types of antibiotics at the same time. She is feeling better and is back at work and school. We think she had it for a month before being diagnosed (or it turned into pneumonia in that timeframe).

Ally turned 16 -- I don't have the photos from our dinner yet (they are on her camera). She got a new cell phone from us and splatter painted her room with five of her friends. It turned out good... but what a chore. I was exhausted and AM NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN! It was basically an excuse for six teenagers to get together and throw paint. I felt like such a nag, I was so worried about my other walls and carpet, etc. But it's finished now and no damage done. We remodeled a few things in her room -- took out the acoustic ceiling, had a ceiling fan installed, put in new base moulding, and got all new sheets, curtains, etc. But she has to make do with her furniture -- that's just not in the budget right now. She loves the new look!


Before...

After...

My Sig

1 comment:

  1. I want that cat Connie! =) You are a good momma to let her and her friends do that. What a cool thing!

    ReplyDelete