Sunday, May 16, 2010

This I Believe...


Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes...

Romans 5:8 But God demonstrated His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

I John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.


I scrapbooked some of the photos this weekend from the Good Friday art exhibit at church. The Cross Project displayed art entries along with short personal essays of what the cross means to each artist. I was going to blog about my activities this weekend, but I looked at all the crosses again, I couldn't help but focus on the hope we have, because of that empty cross. He lives, and so can we! This is what I believe, and I won't be ashamed of it.

My Sig

1 comment:

  1. What HOPE!! The 'world' can call us fools, but we will NOT be disappointed! Wonderful proclamation.

    ReplyDelete