Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mom's the Word!



Had a great Mother's Day. Went to church, had a family photo taken, then went out to eat at BJ's restaurant. Had a fun time. Ally gave me this framed 8 x 10 photo of herself. Really nice. Amy gave me free haircuts for life... lol. She starts school for 15 months at the California Hair Design Academy beginning tonight.



The van is costing upwards of $4,000 for repairs. Thank God for insurance which also rented us a car for a few weeks. It's a PT Cruiser. Ally loves it -- it's okay, the main things I don't like are the tiny front windshield and the lack of cruise control and electronic seats, mirrors, etc. But it will do, and it's kinda fun for awhile I guess.

Ally, Bree, and I went to the Mother's Tea at church on Saturday. Had a good time.


Finally got my baseboards and walls painted. We are putting a new handrail around the corner and up the stairs, but are going to have to knock a hole in the upstairs bedroom wall after bringing the rail in through the window. It's nice working for a general contractor, ain't so?


My Sig

1 comment:

  1. you sure do have beautiful girls Amy! I'm glad you had a nice Mother's day.

    ReplyDelete