Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mom's Visit


I dropped off the face(book) of the earth for the last few weeks while mom visited from Ohio. She escaped some serious weather back there and was super-happy to be visiting. I have a feeling her winter visits will become longer and longer in the future.



We had a great time -- went to the zoo...


Made candies...






And went on an awesome nature cruise to the Coronado Islands. I will post a slideshow at the bottom of this page when I get a chance, and here's a cool video we shot of some of the dolphins swimming along side the ship. We saw three different types of dolphins... very cool!


We ate so unhealthy -- I'm back on track now. There are just too many good places to eat out here! I am still waiting on my kitchen floor to arrive, but my stove/micro combo is going in in the next couple days. Will post pics when it's all finished.

The most important news -- we booked a mini-suite on an Alaskan cruise at the end of August. Soooo excited. By going that last week in August while most kids are back in school, we saved a ton of money and were able to get the mini-suite... which means more room, which is Chris' main complaint. He's a bathroom man (don't tell him I posted that here) and can't handle a tiny little toilet/room.
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Lol, bathroom man.... what is it with men and their bathrooms?

    ReplyDelete