Monday, November 23, 2009

Mud Run


Chris ran in the 5k Mud Run over at Skyline on Sunday.


It was also his birthday. We got him a GPS and we ate the Soup Plantation. I went around telling everyone at church and throughout the day that it was his birthday, and he was older than me... (for six months).


This is his birthday cake I made...

Just kidding!

Ally ran in her championship race. She needed to place in the top 12 to qualify for state, but came in 17th. Good race, and now she can come to Michigan with me for T-Day weekend. The Foothills boy's team qualified to go to state -- only two teams could qualify and they made it by one point. It's the first TEAM from Foothills to ever qualify for state. Very exciting.
Ally and I met with friends for the midnight premier of New Moon last Thursday. Some friends got our place in line at 5:30 p.m. I got there at 8 p.m., and they let us in the theater at 10 p.m. There were at least 200 people in front of us in line and probably 2,000 or more total in line. Very fun, crazy lines, crazy people... will have to see it again to be able to hear everything. So fun and GREAT movie. We loved it.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment