Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Little Sip of Heaven...

That's what I say when I taste a great coffee drink!  I got this at Olive Garden the other day... a hazelnut caramel macchiato.  Oh MAN!  One of the best drinks I've ever had.  Almost five dollars, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get one of these every time I go there!


I rolled my injured ankle AGAIN and almost passed out -- not sure if it was from the pain or the fear of breaking it again.  I had a light brace on, but now I'm going to wear one of these whenever playing volleyball.  There's no way to twist my ankle with this baby on!


Two of my favorite people on God's green earth!


I bought this gadget at the Del Mar Fair years ago.  People make fun of it, but I love it.  It doesn't waste any potato, and I think it's easier than peeling with a knife.


I've even ordered replacement blades for it.

Still working on wedding prep, it's fast approaching... that'll be my next entry!

My Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment