Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Game On!

Played my first Bunco game.  It was a fundraiser for Women's Ministry at the church.  I did awful and didn't win any categories, but it was fun.  Probably not something I would go out of my way to do very often like some people, but Ally went too, and we had a good time.


I love Ally... she comes to work with me sometimes so she can focus on studying without all the interruptions of working at home.  And then when she needs a break, she goes and gets us Starbucks.  Ahhhh!


We finally got our bed!!!  I'm still making up my mind if I it is too firm for me.  It does have a nice topper on it, but I still think it's a bit firm.  I think I could be a little more comfy if it was softer.  We have a 90 day trial period to make up our minds.  The topper is built in, and I think they make another topper that could be placed over the mattress.  Chris has a call in to the mattress company now.  Their customer service has not impressed me thus far.  We were told 2 to 3 weeks when we ordered the bed and it took almost 6!


It's a king size and it is PLENTY big enough!

My Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment