Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Has Sprung

It's been really nice and in the 70's lately.  I'm afraid that might mean we are in for a repeat of that long, hot summer from last year.  It didn't start until August, but didn't leave until October!  Here's Ally (right) enjoying herself at the beach.


Five Guys finally opened close by!  Parkway Plaza now has one... It's gonna be my downfall since I work practically right across the street.  Before we had to drive 20 miles to get to one.  Ah well...


Chris's furlough days are still supposed to be happening -- three weeks of unpaid leave by September.  However the 1/3 pay cut is on hold for now.  Something yada yada sitting on Obama's desk yada yada waiting for his signature yada yada -- not holding my breath.


Maybe on Chris's days of unpaid leave he can clean his desk.  I gave him a deadline and then I will take over!

My Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment