Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Delights

Two of my fave things... my girls and making chocolates!

Amy and Ally took a short trip and took some photos... I took a few off  the computer for myself.


I've been baking and making up a storm the last week.  I made at least 30 boxes of chocolates and I still have a little more to go... I told Ally that I have a sickness in that I can't stop making food.  She said she has a sickness in that she can't stop eating food.  Ha!



Our Christmas shopping is pretty much done except for the stocking stuffers.  Ally is off school for two weeks, and I am off work for all of next week.  I am so looking forward to being off work, but not traveling.  My BFF is coming in to town for a two days and we already have plans for massages, a limo ride, and attending Lamb's Players.  Can't wait!

My Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment