Monday, July 18, 2011

The Good Life

Just hangin' out this summer -- commitments are down and relaxation is up... I think this photo of my kitties from the weekend just about says it all.


Not much happening... Chris continues to fly, Ally continues to guard life, Amy continues to learn about hair, I continue to manage.

A photographer came to Amy's cosmetology school and took some pics.




Supposed to be hot and humid this week, I will just continue to sip my fraps and stay in the A/C.  We don't know what our vacation will be this year.  Was thinking about a trip up north to Idaho and various places on the way back down, but with Ally working we might postpone vacation until the fall.  Would love to see Ohio's leaves in the fall, but Ally wants to go there for snow.  We might give it all up and do a staycation -- can you tell I'm unmotivated?

My Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment