Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Something New!

I am attempting to start a new blog here. I think it will be easier to maintain than my original blog with Cox Communications. I am new to this site, so things will probably look nicer and improve as I learn more.

On Sunday an earthquake woke me up at 7:30 a.m. -- found out later it was a 4.0 about 20 miles off the coast of Coronado. I felt the bed shaking and heard a little rattling from the windows. Then I went right back to sleep and forgot all about it until I heard it on the news that night. I'm a true Californian now -- I just go back to sleep (it used to freak me out).

I am gearing up for VBS at our church next week. Just entered all the info for 80 kids into an Excel worksheet. We're hoping for 200. Looking forward to it... I have a team of 8 to help me out, so we should be set!

I will post slideshows on my blog homepage with updated photos for all to see. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You're going to LOVE blogging here!! And if you want some cute & easy designs this is the perfect spot! http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

    Check my blog for a sample.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, Connie. I hope it's okay if your "in-town" friends also check it out. : )
    Let's get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete