Monday, August 22, 2011

Good Sports, Bad Sports

The bad sports news is that I broke another finger playing volleyball and am out for two months.  Boo!  I broke a piece off the top of my first knuckle of the pointer finger on my right hand.  Splinted for now, but the finger end will probably droop a little forever.

The good sports news is that Chris and I went to see the Padres play the Mets.  We had great seats, six rows behind the Mets dugout.  The Padres lost -- it was a good game though!  The game even went to extra innings.  So weird -- we don't go to ball games that often, but when we do it seems like 90 percent of the time they go to extra innings.




The dreaded foam finger!  We love them, Chris hates them.  But I got on the big screen with them!


I actually took apart our dryer and put on a new upper felt seal, because clothes were getting caught due to a worn out seal.  If you know us, you know we can rarely fix anything ourselves.  Thanks to the internet -- ALL is possible!  Here's a photo of my work drying -- see my professional clamps... ha ha!  I probably saved $70 in labor costs.


Last week I had to take a trip to Coronado for work for just an afternoon... but what a view from the condo we were working in!  Love Coronado:)
My Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment